2010-2011 APSA Minority Fellowship Program
The American Political Science Association is accepting applications for the 2010-2011 APSA Minority Fellowship Program. Deadline: postmarked by October 2, 2009.
- The APSA Minority Fellows program is designed primarily for minority students applying to enter a doctoral program in POLITICAL SCIENCE for the FIRST TIME.
- Additional eligibility criteria include: Applicants must be members of one of the following racial/ethnic minority groups: African Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Latinos/as, and Native Americans (federal and state recognized tribes)
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in teaching and potential for research in political science
- Applicant must be a United States citizen at time of award
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
To apply, and review eligibility requirements and application materials, please visit: http://www.apsanet.org/content_3284.cfm
The APSA Minority Fellowship Program is in its 40th year. Please forward this announcement to interested students/individuals.